The 'B' Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for everything parenting related, from bumps, birth and babies, to trying to concieve and parenting. The 'B' word is for parents and parents to be to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertaining 1 year olds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alien_babe2300
alien_babe2300

Entertaining 1 year olds Empty
PostSubject: Entertaining 1 year olds   Entertaining 1 year olds EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:42 am

Whilst out and about today, we came across a tennis court which wasn't being used by anyone and was filled with great big puddles!

So knowing I had a change of clothes, I went in with LO and let him loose on them. Something I did forget was some way of drying what was to become a very soggy but happy toddler. Thankfully I had my hoodie which did the job.

Anyway, watching how simple it was, how happy he was playing in the puddles and the fact that it was completely free, got me thinking.

There must be more free or very cheap ways of entertaining a 1 yo. This is an assumption but 1 yos aren't as easy to entertain as say a 2 yo is. I make this assumption because 1 yos aren't as dexterous and don't have the same understanding of instruction.

So, I've got myself onto Google and this is what I've found. It's not much but at least it's something tht could get your imagination juices flowing. Enjoy! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Heyy
Heyy

Entertaining 1 year olds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertaining 1 year olds   Entertaining 1 year olds EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:16 am

OMG, you are a genius! I am so afraid of taking my girls out to play by myself because they run opposite directions- Tennis Court! We have FOUR and they are almost never used- and completely fenced in! Going to try it out today!
Back to top Go down

Entertaining 1 year olds
Page 1 of 1