The 'B' Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for everything parenting related, from bumps, birth and babies, to trying to concieve and parenting. The 'B' word is for parents and parents to be to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babywearing in Gloucestershire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicolehastie

Babywearing in Gloucestershire Empty
PostSubject: Babywearing in Gloucestershire   Babywearing in Gloucestershire EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 am

Hello,

If you are interested in using a sling or carrier with your babies/children Gloucestershire is a great place to be! There are so many lovely mums and dads who wear their little ones and we are lucky enough to have two friendly sling meets, one in Cheltenham and one in Stroud as well as trained Babywearing Consultants and Peer Supporters around the county too.

I'm a qualified babywearing consultant offer sling hire, sales, workshops and consultations across Gloucestershire. I'm based in Cheltenham but travel around the county.

The sling meets can be found on Facebook
Stroud - 1st Weds of the month at parliament St Children's Centre

Cheltenham - 3rd Weds of the month at Rowanfield Childrens' Centre.

If you want more info about my services you can google 'serenity supplies'.

Happy cuddles,

Nicole Hastie
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysupplies.weebly.com
Heyy
Heyy

PostSubject: Re: Babywearing in Gloucestershire   Babywearing in Gloucestershire EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:49 am

That's awesome, Nicole- I have a friend near brisol who belongs to a sling group and runs their library, I think-

I have just discovered the Seven sling- seems to be working great for my big babies! (They are about 35 lbs.) I am also looking into making a woven wrap for longer journeys Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotteb24
Admin
Admin
Charlotteb24

PostSubject: Re: Babywearing in Gloucestershire   Babywearing in Gloucestershire EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 am

Hey Nicole! (Or any other baby wearing mums who have any suggestions!!)

My OH and I want to take the boys hill walking and therefore won't be able to take William in his buggy. He is a tall boy for 18 months and fairly heavy!! What would be the best thing to buy? A sling or wrap or whatever the correct term is. Or one of those backpack carriers that cost nearly as much as a stroller? He would be walking for some of it, it's just for when his little legs give in as go carry him without some sort of aid would do me in!!
Back to top Go down
https://thebword.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babywearing in Gloucestershire   Babywearing in Gloucestershire Empty

Back to top Go down

Babywearing in Gloucestershire
Page 1 of 1