The 'B' Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for everything parenting related, from bumps, birth and babies, to trying to concieve and parenting. The 'B' word is for parents and parents to be to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LO sick and me not knowing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alien_babe2300
alien_babe2300

LO sick and me not knowing Empty
PostSubject: LO sick and me not knowing   LO sick and me not knowing EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:02 pm

I feel like the worst mum this morning. When I went to get Louis his bed was covered in sick from him throwing up and there were bits of poo everywhere because his nappy decided too stop working.

The washing machine is on with more to go in and i'm beating myself up. I didn't have a clue this had happened let alonw at what point. I hadn't been there when he would have needed me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

The worst keeps going through my head. What if.... pale
Back to top Go down
Babysdust

PostSubject: Re: LO sick and me not knowing   LO sick and me not knowing EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 am

Sad don't beat yourself up! he obviously didn't cry because im sure if he had, he would have woken you up! could have been that he woke up in the morning and it shot out of both ends at once maybe and thats when he started to cry!

The main thing is that he is safe and fine, i'm sure it happens to every parent at some point! x
Back to top Go down
Heyy
Heyy

PostSubject: Re: LO sick and me not knowing   LO sick and me not knowing EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:37 am

Hon, these things happen some times- just give him extra cuddles and make sure he gets lots of fluids- it will all be okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LO sick and me not knowing   LO sick and me not knowing Empty

Back to top Go down

LO sick and me not knowing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 'B' Word :: Groups :: Parenting Groups-
Jump to: