The 'B' Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for everything parenting related, from bumps, birth and babies, to trying to concieve and parenting. The 'B' word is for parents and parents to be to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LO weirded me out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alien_babe2300
alien_babe2300

LO weirded me out Empty
PostSubject: LO weirded me out   LO weirded me out EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 am

So, I was changing LO's nappy after a bit of an explosion.

During the willy part of the cleaning process, he got an erection! It wasn't the semi that usually happens when they're about to pee, it was full on!

I finished cleaning him off as quickly as possible and got his new nappy on him. When I told DF, he chuckled and said these things happen and it's not the same as when he gets older. It's if it's still happening around me when he's 15, that I have to worry.

But I felt really uncomfortable having to clean him like that. Does this happen to any of you ladies who have boys? How do you handle it?
Back to top Go down
Babysdust

LO weirded me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: LO weirded me out   LO weirded me out EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 am

babies can get erections from the minute they are born, my nephew did this a lot when i used to have him as a baby, he is now 4 and i remember him giving himself erections in the bath when he used to lay on his stomach and swish about. I just ignore it, its natural, after a while it probably won't phase you!
Back to top Go down
bauss

LO weirded me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: LO weirded me out   LO weirded me out EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Wow, this is funny and @babysdust this is new to me. I never knew babies can get erections.
Back to top Go down
Hawick_1987

LO weirded me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: LO weirded me out   LO weirded me out EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 am

Purely natural and should be ignored. If you make a deal out of it, then it becomes a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LO weirded me out Empty
PostSubject: Re: LO weirded me out   LO weirded me out Empty

Back to top Go down

LO weirded me out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 'B' Word :: Toddlers to Pre School :: Toddlers-
Jump to: