The 'B' Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for everything parenting related, from bumps, birth and babies, to trying to concieve and parenting. The 'B' word is for parents and parents to be to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthday party for a 4 year old

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotteb24
Admin
Admin
Charlotteb24

Birthday party for a 4 year old Empty
PostSubject: Birthday party for a 4 year old   Birthday party for a 4 year old EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Noah is to turn 4 in February which in the log scheme of things, not very far away! My question to you is, if I were to have a party for him this year with his friends, how many is a nice number to invite? And how much do ou recon it would cost? Food, bouncy castle etc? Anyone any ideas? I've never done it before!! We can hire out our church's hall pretty cheaply so the venue isn't an issue!
Back to top Go down
https://thebword.forumotion.co.uk
alien_babe2300
alien_babe2300

PostSubject: Re: Birthday party for a 4 year old   Birthday party for a 4 year old EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 pm

You probably wouldn't want to go with too many. Setting a very top limit of 20 would be best bet.

Of course, bar a couple of birthday parties for my brother, my only point of reference are brownies and guides.
Back to top Go down
Heyy
Heyy

PostSubject: Re: Birthday party for a 4 year old   Birthday party for a 4 year old EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:24 am

I have yet to be able to throw a kids party for under about $200- Even the simple small gatherings end up being about that much- I can say from past experiences that I found bounce houses to be the best bang for your buck! They love them, bounce all day and sleep like little angels that night! lol Just be sure to stick to the no bouncing right after eating rule, otherwise it cuts the party very short when someone barfs in there No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday party for a 4 year old   Birthday party for a 4 year old Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday party for a 4 year old
Page 1 of 1