The 'B' Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for everything parenting related, from bumps, birth and babies, to trying to concieve and parenting. The 'B' word is for parents and parents to be to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She's not a baby anymore....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnaBanana

She's not a baby anymore.... Empty
PostSubject: She's not a baby anymore....   She's not a baby anymore.... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 am

....she's a VERY big girl, she tells me!

Alyssa turned 3 on Feb 15th, and started her 15 free hours a week at nursery the following Monday. Seeing her trot off into the class in her little school uniform was a wrench for me. My baby is growing up, and fast! It seems like only yesterday I was trying to get accustomed to referring to her as a toddler, and now she's a pre-schooler. Eek!
Back to top Go down
Charlotteb24
Admin
Admin
Charlotteb24

She's not a baby anymore.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's not a baby anymore....   She's not a baby anymore.... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 am

Aw, I know the feeling Anna, I remember us waiting not so patiently to have them and now they are pre schoolers! Where has that time gone? Noah will only say he's a baby no when he doesn't want to do whatever it is you have asked him to do.

Does Alyssa like pre school? Noah loves it!
Back to top Go down
https://thebword.forumotion.co.uk

She's not a baby anymore....
Page 1 of 1