The 'B' Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for everything parenting related, from bumps, birth and babies, to trying to concieve and parenting. The 'B' word is for parents and parents to be to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long can you baby wear for?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotteb24
Admin
Admin
Charlotteb24

How long can you baby wear for? Empty
PostSubject: How long can you baby wear for?   How long can you baby wear for? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:17 am

As the title suggests really, is there an upper weight limit? I'm not sure my 18 month old would enjoy being worn anyway, he is pretty wriggly but I just wondered if you can buy wraps for heavier, taller children. William is more the size of a 2.5 year old!
Back to top Go down
https://thebword.forumotion.co.uk
Heyy
Heyy

How long can you baby wear for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long can you baby wear for?   How long can you baby wear for? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:19 am

Charlotte- I still wear the girls at 35 lbs- I use a sling- currently I am using a seven sling, which they recommend up to 35 lbs, but I have a friend that still wears her 40lb baby in one just fine- I am looking into woven wraps for longer term.
Back to top Go down

How long can you baby wear for?
Page 1 of 1